Buying a Commercial Real Estate property is a complicated and detailed process. There are a plethora of variables that can impact not only the validity of the asset’s asking price, but also the long term effects of the overall real estate. When investing significant capital into an asset, you want an advisor that is well connected, has the ability and competence to assist you in evaluating critical information and provides you insightful market knowledge; we do that.
1. Due Diligence Knowledge – Purchasing a Commercial Real Estate asset is a very complex, and often daunting process. There are many dynamics that drastically affect the value and price of a Commercial Real Estate property. It’s crucial when Buying a Commercial Real Estate asset that you have an experienced advisor that can assist you in comprehending financial information and help advise you on what 3rd party reports to order (survey, environmental, etc.). Not having proper guidance can potentially cost you literally hundreds of thousands of dollars.
2. Market Knowledge – The general public doesn’t often know the underlying developments that are or will be occurring that could benefit or harm a potential investment. When you have an experienced broker working on your behalf, you will have better access and exposure to potential opportunities or threats that aren’t readily apparent to the general public. For example, future infrastructure improvements, newly developed buildings or the passing of zoning ordinances, which can all drastically affect your investment.
3. Relationships – Commercial Real Estate is a relationship business, period. Having a well-established brokerage firm with a quality reputation, like King Capital, can greatly benefit you when pursuing a property that is either on or off market. Our brokers are well connected and have great relationships with existing property owners and brokers in the New Mexico market. People like to do business with people they know, like and trust; having a broker with these qualities often streamlines the Buying process.
You want to sell quickly and for the highest price, right? When selling a Commercial Real Estate property, you want to enlist with a Commercial Real Estate professional that will provide you sound and accurate information when it comes to evaluating a value. Too many times Commercial Real Estate brokers will list and market a property that is overpriced, ultimately hurting their clients because the product becomes stale. Our Brokers will provide you with information backed by data that will ultimately drive the most value and sell your property. Our brokers will also advise you on what documents we will need to compile in order to facilitate a smooth transaction and provide assistance in the management of the transaction once it has gone under contract. Our Brokers will target market the property to an expansive network spanning both locally in New Mexico, as well as throughout the United States.
1. Underwriting and Determining Value – Understanding and determining the value of an income producing property can be a very complex process. When you hire King Capital, we perform an in depth analysis of all the different factors that can affect the value of the asset. We look at any potential leakage or issues up front so that way we can address the problem and come up with a solution prior to marketing the property. In addition, King Capital has excellent relationships with appraisers that can provide comparable sales to determine pricing.
2. Deliverables/Transaction Management – When selling a Commercial Real Estate property, it is important to know what your responsibilities are as the Seller. Depending on the transaction, there are typically several documents and reports that the Seller will need to provide the Buyer throughout the transaction. When you hire a King Capital broker, they can advise you on what deliverables are typical for Sellers in Commercial Real Estate transactions and help facilitate any vendors that are needed to obtain reports. In addition, our brokers can help you negotiate your financial responsibilities within the contract to limit your expense on 3rd party reports.
3. Relationships – Commercial Real Estate is a relationship business, period. Having a well-established brokerage firm with a quality reputation, like King Capital, can greatly benefit you when pursuing a property that is either on or off market. Our brokers are well connected and have great relationships with existing property owners and brokers in the New Mexico market. People like to do business with people they know, like and trust; having a broker with these qualities often streamlines the Selling process.