A Few of Our National Clients
We proudly represent some of the largest retailers in the nation, as well as local small business. We understand site selection and what makes a successful site for a Tenant. Market Knowledge, Occupancy Cost and Relationships are key when securing a location for your concept. There are several factors that are known, and often unknown, that can drastically impact the success of a particular location for a business. We understand market occupancy costs for different types of businesses and align you with deal structures that help ensure financial success for your business concept. Lastly, we have relationships with established Landlords and property owners that can source opportunities both on and off market.
1. Market Knowledge – When you are signing an extensive lease, you want to understand what you are signing up for. Sadly, the general public doesn’t often know the underlying developments that are happening that could benefit or hurt your potential location. When you have an experienced broker working on your behalf, you will have access and exposure to potential opportunities or threats that aren’t readily apparent to the general public. For example, future infrastructure improvements, newly developed buildings or the passing of zoning ordinances, which can all drastically affect your business investment.
2. Value – When Leasing a Commercial Real Estate space as a Tenant, you want to negotiate the best deal for the longest period of time. You want an experienced broker that can craft and negotiate a long-term deal structure that will benefit your business. There are literally hundreds of “gotchas” in a lease document that can drastically affect your business and your personal livelihood.
3. Relationships – Commercial Real Estate is a relationship business, period. Having a well-established brokerage firm with a quality reputation, like King Capital, can greatly benefit you when pursuing a property that is either on or off market. Our brokers are well connected and have great relationships with existing property owners and brokers in the New Mexico market. People like to do business with people they know, like and trust; having a broker with these qualities often streamlines the Leasing process.
Landlords We Represent
We proudly represent some of the largest Landlord’s in the Southwest. Relationships, Prospecting and Qualifying are key when it comes to Commercial Real Estate Landlord Representation. It is critical that you hire a broker that not only has relationships with potential tenants, but also has strong relationships with other Commercial Real Estate brokers in the market. We have lasting and strong relationships with both national and local retailers. Each and every Commercial Real Estate asset is unique. We believe that Prospecting is not a “one size fits all” activity. We analyze the asset and the trade area to determine what is the best type of Tenant for your real estate. We want you to have long term tenants; we qualify each prospect to help ownership so they do not waste their valuable time.
1. Relationships – Commercial Real Estate is a relationship business, period. Having a well-established brokerage firm with a quality reputation, like King Capital, can greatly benefit you when pursuing a property that is either on or off market. Our brokers are well connected and have great relationships with existing property owners and brokers in the New Mexico market. People like to do business with people they know, like and trust; having a broker with these qualities often streamlines the Leasing process.
2. Qualifying – When you are signing a deal with a new Tenant, you want to know everything about them. When hiring King Capital, you can rest assured that we do our due diligence when qualifying prospects for the success of your asset. We understand that Leasing space is long term relationship between the parties and certain parameters should be met. We strive to put quality Tenants in spaces and create mutually beneficial relationships between Landlords and their Tenants.
3. Prospecting – You’re probably here because you have space that needs to be filled. Well, we take that responsibility very seriously. When you hire King Capital to represent your property, we will take a lot of time up front with you to study the asset and understand your goals and how we can help attain them with you. Once we understand what you are wanting to accomplish, we will then compile a strategic and well-defined prospecting plan that categorizes Tenants based on how they can benefit the property and your goals. Understanding, co-tenancy and how it can benefit you in the long term is absolutely crucial! Leave the cold calling to us.